We are happy to announce that we are back open for business, however we are having to put some measures in place to keep everyone safe. Please note the following points which we have had to put in place in order to comply with Covid-19 restrictions and the Track & Trace program.
- Before arrival it is necessary to email your home address and holiday itinerary.
- On arrival at Tullochard House please remain in your vehicle in the driveway and ring us from your mobile.
- Unfortunately all communal spaces have been shut off including the breakfast room so we will be unable to serve breakfast as usual. We are therefor providing a packed Brunch to take with you and can be picked up from the front desk when you are ready to leave. A fresh pot of coffee or tea will be delivered to your door before you go. See Breakfast page for more details.
- Face masks are MANDATORY whilst you are moving around the house outside of your room.
- In order to give us time to clean the rooms for our next guests, we ask for you to vacate no later than 10am.
- Arrivals are strictly between the hours of 4pm and 7pm.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided in the porch and must be used on entry and exit of the house.
Your understanding and patience in complying with government regulations is appreciated and is in place for your safety and the safety of other guests as well as us.
Kate & Keith
Kate & Keith Elliott
Isle of Skye
Tullochard House was built as a private dwelling in the late Victorian era. It became the local doctor’s house and surgery in the 1920’s.
In 2003 Kate and Keith bought the house as their family home. Ever since then they have enjoyed running it as a B&B meeting lots of interesting people from all over the world.
Tullochard House is situated just within the village of Dunvegan.